A charming, bright and well-presented two double bedroom raised ground floor apartment with period features and proportions on the iconic Abbey Road.
This well-proportioned and spacious apartment features a large south facing reception room that allows plenty of natural sunlight, a good sized and well-presented open plan kitchen to the rear providing excellent space to for cooking and entertaining guests and two double bedrooms with generous storage that are peacefully situated at the rear of the building.
Located on the popular Abbey Road this convenient address was made famous by the Beatles and the is still home to the legendary Abbey Road Studios. Conveniently positioned between West Hampstead (Jubilee, Overground and Thameslink lines) and Kilburn Park (Bakerloo line), it offers easy access to Kilburn Grange Park and the globally acclaimed Lord’s cricket ground, both within walking distance
Key features :
• Large south facing reception room.
• 2 Double Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom
• Great internal storage spaces
• Period features
• High ceiling
• Close proximity to Kilburn Grange Park & Lord’s Cricket Ground
• Great transport links. West Hampstead (Jubilee, Overground and Thameslink) and Kilburn Park (Bakerloo line)
Asking price: £825,000
• Tenure: Share of Freehold with 958 years
• Service Charge: None
• Local Authority: Camden Borough
• Council Tax: Band D. £1900 p.a
• EPC: to follow (please leave enough space for the graph).
Nearest Tube Stations:
West Hampstead (Jubilee, Overground and Thameslink) 0.5 mile 10 min walk
Kilburn Park 0.6 mile (Bakerloo line), 11 min walk
Kilburn High Road Overground 0.4 mile 8 min walk
Meze Restaurant Mediterranean Cuisine
Morso Abbey Road Italian Restaurant
Meaty Buns Hamburger Restaurant
Plu Restaurant is a contemporary, fine dining French restaurant
YOUhome is an established estate agent in Queens Park / West Hampstead. If you are thinking of buying or selling a house in Queens Park / West Hampstead, contact us to find out more about the local property market today.